The data center in a company is an essential department and also among the major assets to a company’s success, and without it, many businesses would fail. Therefore, a company’s data center server should run at full efficiency at all times irrespective of any technical problems. It’s quite important for the data center to have a reliable uninterpretable power supply and data backup plan. There are several advantages these devices offer.
The Eaton’s power machines are integrated parts of the modern computer systems that are designed to ensure a regulated and stable computer data backup and power management services. Most importantly, they provide a continuous computer data backup and power management advantages when power interruptions or blackouts occur, thus preventing data corruption, losses or even abrupt machine malfunctions from power failure. They make computer systems safer and more secure.
Saving and retrieving sensitive data is a crucial factor for any business organization to run efficiently. A company’s server operator or a maintenance server cannot afford to lose power while doing its work as it would lead to data corruption or losses and therefore a reliable power backup is an essential facility in these cases.
The Eaton power systems comprises of a comprehensive suite of power management solutions which include;
- Power protection by the uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs).
- Surge protection and power distributive units (PDUs).
- Modern software and remote monitor control.
- Provision of power correcting devices,
- Airflow management devices among other services. With all the services and products, Eaton power systems strive for continued success in supporting technical innovation to develop next-generation solutions.
Whether you need computer data backup and electricity management servers to back up a data center or even workstations, Eaton services offer tailored solutions from powering products, surge protectors, power distributors, enclosures, battery replacements, DC products, software, connectivity and even remote monitoring.
Eaton services are also installed in computer networking centers, telecommunication centers, healthcare units and industrial markets. These systems offer protection to general desktop systems. The line-interactive and online UPSs are designed to safeguard multiple systems including network servers and power hungry blade servers.
The Advantages of the Eaton power systems:
- Planned maintenance. The data backup and power management systems help protect data losses and or corruption on a regular basis should a there be a power interruption.
- These systems guarantee firms stable and regulated power supply and backup plans.
- Emergency intervention. This reactive stance to the un-interruptible power supply and data backup offers companies’ data procedure protection.
- The UPS enable servers to servers to save data automatically after a power blackout.
- Time is a critical factor when dealing with UPS systems and the difference in being prepared for a technical problem and having to deal with it in an emergency situation can risk valuable data being placed more at risk.
- Remote monitoring which makes access to the un-interruptible power supply information retrieval possible. This allows the service provider to notice any potential problems with the UPS system early.
Eaton systems have gradually grown its power quality services and products through improving innovative products and services as well as strategic acquisitions of other companies.
Did You Know?
Changing your UPS batteries every 4 years can prevent 90% of all UPS outages.
AC and DC capacitors have a shelf life and should be proactively changed every 8-10 years.
Adding a maintenance bypass to your UPS will allow for proper maintenance of your UPS and also re-route utility power