Available in either rack or tower configuration, the EATON PULSAR EX is a battery-backup power supply that provides robust high-performance power protection for mid-range servers, storage devices, networking gear, telephony equipment, medical devices, and other sensitive electronic equipment that require a high-quality emergency power supply system.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers the extra capacity to protect more equipment while leaving room for future expansion of your IT system
- Space-saving design is available in either rack or tower configuration—including short-depth versions.
- HotSwap MBP detachable maintenance bypass allows the EATON EX to be replaced without power interruption.
- Optional multiple hot-swappable battery modules provide extended runtime capabilities.
- Separate switchable outlets allow load shedding, remote reboot of individual equipment, and sequential startup.
- Graphic LCD screen interface allows you to customize UPS settings, view load & power consumption, and more.
- Maximizes uptime by allowing you to seamlessly manage your connected equipment, even in virtualized environments when paired with the Eaton Intelligent Power Software Suite.
- Proprietary ABM Technology extends battery service life by as much as 50 percent.
- Three-year warranty includes battery
Industries & Applications
The EATON EX is an ideal battery backup power supply for one- or two-rack users in clinics & hospitals, financial institutions, businesses, and other sites in need of a commercial UPS system that offers superior online power quality and scalable battery runtimes in applications including but not limited to:
- Smaller data centers, IT systems, or telecom closets
- Network switching & processing equipment
- PLC controls
- High-quality power backup system for AS-400 systems
Other Uninterruptible Power Supply Models
|Part Number||Power Rating (VA/Watts)||Input Plug||Output Receptacles|
EATON EX Rack/Tower
|68182||1000 / 900||C14||(6) C13|
|68184||1500 / 1350||C14||(6) C13|
|68400||2200 / 1980||C20||(8) C13, (1) C19|
|68401||2200 / 1980||C20||(8) C13, (1) C19|
|68402||3000 / 2700||C20||(8) C13, (1) C19|
|68403||3000 / 2700||C20||(8) C13, (1) C19|
|68404||3000 / 2400||C20||(8) C13, (1) C19|
EATON EX Rack/Tower Hotswap
|68408||2200 / 1980||C20||(8) C13, (1) C19, (3) BS|
|68409||2200 / 1980||C20||(14) C13, (1) C19|
|68410||2200 / 1980||Hardwired||(8) C13, (1) C19, Hardwired|
|68414||3000 / 2700||C20||(8) C13, (1) C19, (3) BS|
|68415||3000 / 2700||C20||(14) C13, (1) C19|
|68416||3000 / 2700||Hardwired||(8) C13, (1) C19, Hardwired|
EATON EX Rack/Tower NePac
|68411||2200 / 1980||C20||(8) C13, (1) C19|
|68417||3000 / 2700||C20||(8) C13, (1) C19|
EATON EX Tower
|68180||700 / 630||C14||(6) C13|
|68181||1000 / 900||C14||(6) C13|
|68183||1500 / 1350||C14||(6) C13|