The Eaton 9PXM UPS is a highly customizable, scalable, and modular UPS that combines the highest levels of reliability with the lowest cost of ownership.
Available in pre-configured models (4kVA, 8kVA, 12kVA, 16kVA and 20kVA) with hardwire input/output, or hardwire input + receptacle output options.
This model is a pre-configured, hardwire input and receptacle output.
The 9PXM features plug-and-play power modules to increase your available power as your business grows, and the 9PXM delivers an expandable level of N+X redundancy.
9PXM UPS units fit in eight- or twelve-slot tower enclosures that are easily converted into 14U and 21U rackmount solutions.
Scale up as your business grows
- Power modules provide 4 kVA building blocks
- 8-slot models offer 4-16 kVA (N+X) in 14U frame
- 12-slot models offer 4-20 kVA (N+X) in 21U frame
- Add batteries for additional runtime
Save time and money
Hot-swappable power and battery modules are lightweight, allowing users to replace modules in normal operation mode without a service call.
Eliminate system-level failure
- N+X redundancy design provides high reliability and eliminates potential for single-point of failure.
- Extended battery runtime
- Meet individual service level requirements with up to 54 extended battery modules