The Eaton 9155 Split-Phase UPS (formerly Powerware 9155 UPS) provides premium online backup power and scalable battery runtimes for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. It is also available as an emergency lighting UPS (UL 924 certified and tested, meets NFPA 101 and Life Safety building codes).
Packing maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint, the 9155 UPS is a complete online double-conversion power protection solution.
The innovative design delivers one of the industry’s best combinations of high efficiency, low input current distortion and highest power factor, while conserving valuable space and offering the most cost-effective, highest performance option available today.
The 9155 reduces total cost of ownership:
- More real power in less space with 0.9 output power factor
- Industry-leading power density with small footprint and more power capacity than comparable UPSs
- Scalable with 8-10 kVA and 12-15 kVA capacity upgrades
- Sleek tower design that includes internal batteries
Get maximum flexibility, availability and reliability in the 9155 with:
- integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch
- split-phase architecture
- paralleling of up to four UPS units for additional capacity and redundancy
- extended battery runtime options
- optional bypass to service the UPS without disturbing the load
- connectivity software for remote monitoring and management
- Eaton’s ABM technology for prolonged battery lifespan